What you should know:
- The dataset date is listed in the graph itself at the top
- The data comes from the State Voter Registration System (SVRS)
- Each county processes the ballots locally and then uploads their data into SVRS
- The numbers here do not reflect the number of ballots cast by voters.
- There may be ballots that are to be collected at ballot drop boxes
- There may be ballots moving through USPS and being processed there
- There may be ballots physically at the County Board of Elections under lock and key waiting to be scanned in as Received
- Lag time in the processing abounds so the numbers here are the minimum of the true picture of ballots cast thus far by voters.
To see the larger full version of this graph, please CLICK HERE.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please share and help inform others.