HOW to Vote your Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Step 1: Vote your ballot by selecting your candidates
- Step 2: Complete and SIGN the Certificate of Mail-in Voter
- Step 3: Put your ballot in the inner envelope and SEAL
- Step 4: Put your inner envelope in the Outer envelope and SEAL
- Step 5: Double check! Complete the Bearer portion ONLY if you use a bearer, who has to complete it. Depending on the outer envelope design, make sure the address appears in the window.
- Step 6: Mail it, drop at ballot drop box, or deliver to the Board of Elections.
*NEW for the November Elections: you can also bring in and drop off your mail-in ballot at your local polling station where it will be accepted.
Find your nearest secure drop box location here: https://nj.gov/state/elections/assets/pdf/election-results/2020/2020-drop-box-locations.pdf
Find your county Board of Elections location here: https://nj.gov/state/elections/county-eo.shtml
👇👇👇 If you found this page to be helpful, please SHARE it widely. Help educate voters!