How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
We are working to find out more about what constituted rejections in the “Other” category and will update this as soon as we find out. But you can still help educate voters now:
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page
- Show voters this picture and tell them to not tear off the Certificate of Mail-in Voter
- Remind voters: “Don’t forget to enclose in your ballot.” 📢
- Tell voters to SIGN the certificate!
- Don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.