How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- Tell voters to VOTE and VOTE EARLY. Here’s a voting plan. That November 3rd date is the DEADLINE.
- Don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Show voters this photo and tell them to NOT tear it off and to SIGN it. It has to stay on in order for the vote to count! (This is a sample from the Primary Election from Burlington County.)
- We will also find out the reasons ballots were rejected tallied in the “Other” category.
- Tell voters: do not forget to put the ballot in this envelope and seal it!
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.