How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- Voters! Remember to put your ballot in the envelope and seal!
- Sign your official signature but don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Tell voters to remember to sign the Certificate of Mail-in Voter. Do NOT tear it off.
- You are limited to being a Bearer for 3 voters only.
- If you use a Bearer or if you are a Bearer, the Bearer portion must be filled out in front of the voter to ensure chain of custody or your vote will be rejected.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.