How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- It says “DO NOT DETACH” but voters still tear the Certificate off. Tell voters that their votes will not count if this flap is torn off.
- Tell voters to VOTE and VOTE EARLY. Ballots are arriving too late. Here’s a voting plan. That November 3rd date is the DEADLINE.
- Tell voters to remember to sign the Certificate of Mail-in Voter.
- And don’t forget to put your ballot in the envelope and seal!
- Sign your official signature but don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Bearers must fill out the Bearer Portion completely in front of the voter to ensure the chain of custody or else the ballot will be rejected.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.