How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
We are working to find out more about what constituted rejections in the “Other” category and will update this as soon as we find out. But you can still help educate voters now:
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- It says “DO NOT DETACH” but a large number of voters still tear this off. They must leave this attached for the ballot to count. Tell voters to SIGN the certificate!
- Sign your official signature but don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Remind voters: “Don’t forget to enclose your ballot.” 📢
- Bearers must fill out the Bearer Portion completely in front of the voter to ensure the chain of custody or else the ballot will be rejected. Bearers are limited to delivering up to 3 ballots for other voters in each election.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.