How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- Sign your official signature but don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Tell voters “Don’t forget to put your ballot in the envelope and seal!”
- Remember to sign the Certificate of Mail-in Voter. Do NOT tear it off.
- Bearers must fill out the Bearer Portion completely in front of the voter to ensure the chain of custody or else the ballot will be rejected. Bearers are limited to delivering ballots for 3 voters per election.
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.