How can you help prevent ballots from being rejected?
- Share this page using the Social Share icon at the bottom of the page.
- Sign your official signature but don’t worry about Signature not Matching! We passed the Ballot Cure Act and voters will be notified within 24 hours and given a chance to cure it ensuring their vote will count.
- Tell voters to VOTE and VOTE EARLY! The November 3rd Election Day deadline is key. A voting plan is here.
- It says “DO NOT DETACH” but voters still tore the Certificate off. Please help voters and explain that it must stay attached for their vote to count. Remember to sign the Certificate of Mail-in Voter.
- Tell voters “Don’t forget to put your ballot in the envelope and seal!”
👇 *** If this ☝ was helpful to you, please donate and share and help inform others.